Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

 Today was the BIG day that Kaley graduated from Kindergarten!  The morning K classes did a program.  It was darling!  Kaley did so good!  She sang all the songs, did all the actions, and was SO grown up!  I remember her first year of preschool, she wouldn't even participate in the end of the year program!  She was too nervous to be in front of people!  She has come so far!  I could tell she was a little nervous (her finger in her mouth), but she did great!  Mom, Dani and Lyss came down for the occasion.  

 Front row, waving - pink and green polka dot dress.  I love how she clipped her bow to the outside of her hat, so it could still be seen!  Always fashion conscious!  :)




 Saying her part :"I learned alot of things this year at school, and I'll continue to learn more and more."


 Kaley with Miss Miles.  We have absolutely LOVED having Miss Miles as a teacher this year!  
 Grace, Aubrey and Kaley - BFFs.




We are so proud of our Kaley!  Way to Go!!!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a sweetie! She's such a smiley, happy girl. She ALWAYS makes my day when she gives me a big "Hi" and smile. LOVE her!