Thursday, May 05, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Oh, I have lots to be thankful for today!  I am SO thankful that my Relief Society Zumba class is over!  It was a BIG success and I am glad to have it done!  It gave me hot flashes preparing for it and thinking about it!  We had a blast tonight, and there was a good turn out!

I am thankful for my little brother!  He graduated from the U of U today!  Wahoo!  I am so proud of him!  (and Emily!)  What a BIG accomplishment!  Way to go!  I can't wait to see what he does next!  

I am thankful for Josh.  Oh, how that boy loves me.  :)

I am thankful for best friends.  I have 2 that had babies, 2 that practiced Zumba with me, 1 that braved a crazy field trip with me (pics to come), and 1 who called because I asked her too.

And, I am THANKFUL that it really might be SPRING!!!  The weather here today was gorgeous!  We all got a little pink, and I will be going to bed with a smile on my face!  Happy Cinco de Mayo!  :)

1 comment:

Haley said...

Yay for sunshine!!!