Monday, June 06, 2011

"Boy's Camp"

 Josh took Thomas on our Annual Ward Fathers' and Sons' camp out this weekend.  They had a blast!  Grandpa even joined in on the fun!  
 Thomas:  "There were rocks there that I climbed all over.  And we saw some lizards there too."

  "Glowsticks that Grandpa gave me."
 "Me, wearing my glowsticks."
 "That's Me and Dad having a picture.  That's when me and Dad were sleeping.  Dad still had his clothes on, and I had on my jammies."
 "That's me, eating my bref-kist."

 "That is a toy that Grandpa brought.  It has a pink thing that you jump on and it makes a rocket go up 50 feet in the air!"





 "That's all the boys that wanted to play the game!"
 "I climbed on top of Grandpa's truck!  Hee hee hee!"

 "That's me on Grandpa's truck with my Grandpa.  Dad's taking the picture."
 "That's me with Dad on Grandpa's truck.  Grandpa is taking the picture with Dad's phone."
 "That's me on top of a lizard rock."
 "Some people built a fort around this lizard rock.  They made it for them, and it was so awesome.  They made a wall, a door, a path inside it.  They did everything!"
 "Me in the fort!"
 "That's me on top of a huge rock, where we saw some lizards!"
 "That's me sliding down to see a lizard that Dad saw."
 "I'm by Grandpa."

 "That's me climbing a rock."
 "That's me almost to the very top of the cracked rock."



 "There was a lizard in that crack."
 "We saw a lizard....but you can't really see it."
 "Me having a piggy back ride on Grandpa's shoulders."


"My favorite part was to go hunting for bullets in the mountains.  We had hot dogs for dinner, and Zach was cooking a pop tart.  He cooked a Starburst too.  He cooked all kinds of things in the fire.  He's funny!   We had boiled eggs with pancakes and orange juice for bref-kist.  And bacon." 

I hope you enjoyed Thomas' commentary on his pictures. :)  Since I wasn't there, I figured I let Thomas tell you about his "boy's camp" himself.  :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That was SO cute!! I loved how Thomas told his own story. He did a really good job!