These two are the funniest of friends! We walked down to get the mail the other day, and they WOULD NOT hold my hand! So, I told them to hold each other's hands, and they did. It was darling! I still have to laugh at how much taller Sophie is than Jace!
One of the days this week, I drew the kids a lovely Rapunzel tower. They were impressed with my skills!
Here are a couple of shots of Kaley from T-Ball this week. She likes playing catcher, and tagging all the girls as they come running into home.
Tuesday night, we had the "late" game (meaning it starts at 7:30). Our babies were so tired by the end! I love how they still share bears and snuggles. So sweet!
Wednesday, we met KJ, Haley, Linz and Christina at the park for some more fun!
Bells and Ruby - I think it's crazy how much they look like each other! Won't they make cute roommates one day?!
Then, we went to the Smith's backyard and played while our pizza cooked. The kids loved all the farm animals there!
Aw, can you believe we are all still BFFs? :) Linz (in purple) is getting married in July, and we are certain that Christina isn't far behind her! :) Ah, I love weddings!
After the park, I dropped the kids off at Grandma's. They stayed the night, and had SO much fun! Uncle Drew came and built Legos with the kids. They were all so thrilled with their creations.
(I didn't take any of these, so I'm not sure what's going on. I'm sure it's just another attempt at getting both of my darling babies to look at the camera at the same time. It's NOT easy!)
Thomas looks a little possessed in this picture, but he is proud of his Lego creation!
Everybody at our house loves to read stories!
This morning, I needed an extra minute without babies running around, so I threw them in Sophie's crib for some twin time. I loved what I found when I went in to get them! I love Jace's foot up on the crib bar.










1 comment:
1 - I LOVE the pink and purple in the bedroom ... and the bead-board!!! So stinkin' cute!!
2 - You look SO good, Crystal - skinny minny!!
3 - That is a HECK of a lot of legos. :)
4 - Cute kiddos. Love the twins holding hands. That's too sweet!
Post a Comment