Monday, June 06, 2011

Playing!

 We went to a park in Orem last week for fun!  The kids loved playing around and meeting new friends.  

 We packed a picnic lunch too!  (I did the girls' hair different this day.  I borrow a 3 barrel crimping iron from my mom, and tried it on the girls.  They loved it!)
 Later that day...Thomas crashed on his bike and got a pretty nice shiner.  His eye lid is still pretty black today.  
 Friday, I tried crimpy hair on me....This was the text to my girlfriends first thing in the morning to make sure that it looked good.  Sometimes you just need a girl's opinion!  
 Friday was also "Fry-day", so we walked to Wendy's!  I kept thinking about that Subway guy that only ate Subway sandwiches for like a year and lost weight because he walked there and back for the meal.  Maybe that will work on fries and frostys too.  :)  



 Friday afternoon, we went up to Sandy to stay the night for fun!  Thomas and Josh went on a Father's and Sons camping trip, and we decided to have some fun too!  My mom had a yard sale Saturday morning, so we helped her out!  Kaley was a good treat seller!  It was mighty chilly in the morning, but once that sunshine came out, it was a LOVELY day!  


Pics of Father's and Sons to come!  

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That hair is BEA.U.TI.FUL!!!! Ohmiheck. I just LOVE it!! Kaylee has SO much hair -- amazing. I definitely need to try that. Does it take forever to do?

You guys look so cute!

Sorry about the shiner. Ouchee!