Thursday, June 09, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for....

-Date night with Josh.  Josh had a conference in Midway at Zermatt Resort, and I went with him.  He was in meetings on Wednesday til 7, so I dropped off the kids at Grandma's and I went shopping in Park City!  All by myself!!!  I found a little salon, and got a mani/pedi.  It was completely glorious.  I started a new book, and enjoyed some quiet time in the car.  Josh and I spent the night in a super posh room at the Zermatt.  Josh brought me breakfast in bed from his conference meetings.  I found a little salon in Heber and got a hair cut. It was a completely lovely time!  Just what I needed!

-Sunshine!  This week is starting to feel a little more like Spring/Summer here!  We have played at the park, had picnics outside, and jumped on the tramp for hours at a time.  Just what we wanted to be doing!!!  :)

-Family Trips!  This week/next week we will be spending LOTS of time with family!  We are excited to go see Austin and the Cleggs this weekend for Austin's "farewell" talk in church.  We get to stay with Papa and Grandma, and that's always a blast!  Then, we come home from Jerome, just to do laundry and pack up again to spend a few days with the Cox side at Island Park!!!  We can't wait!  

1 comment:

Haley said...

What a fun night away at the Zermatt! Ty and I have stayed there and we loved it! We especially liked how all the employees had to dress like they belong on the Sound of Music! :)