Friday, June 24, 2011

Island Park - Day 2

 We have a lot of pics of the babies just chillin' with Mom in the mornings.  They wake up so bright-eyed, and bushy-tailed!  What cuties!






 I brought lots of bubbles for us to blow!  The babes love bubbles right now, and it is a life saver!














 Jace is turning into such a little man!  I love the way he tromps through the grass!  Such a stud muffin!


 We brought our croquet set too.  The kids had fun with that!






 More swingin' pics.  












 Every one pitched in to help fix the deck rails.  




 I love this pic of Jar and Bells.  Bella had to sit by Jar while she read.  She does love her Aunt Jar-Bear!
 Much needed bath time!
 A boat ride....




 More throwing rocks.









 Jace and Soph watching some Baby Einstein.  
 Dallin and Jace

All the kids flocking to see Baby James.  He is loved!

No comments: