Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Beginning of Summer!

My favorite time of year is here!  (I know I say each one is my favorite, but this one is my favorite sunniest one!)  The Murrays pulled out their new slip n slide this week for all to enjoy!  It is my favorite time of the year because the kids are out all day, we play in our swimsuits, and eat millions of popsicles!  I love all the bright colored swimsuits, and I especially love water pictures!  So... Enjoy!
















 How can I not love these two?!  This is such a sweet picture of the two of them!  












 I seriously couldn't decide which of these I like better!  The kids faces are SO funny in each one!
This first one I love Lexie's cute smiley face, and holy moly Tyler's 6-pack.  :)
 I love the littles looking at Lexie and Kaley laughing hysterically at Max's bunny ears on T.
 It's just bunny ears Kaley, get a grip girl!  :)
 Aw, Lexie and Sophie looking at each other, and Jake getting in on Max's hilariously funny bunny ears.  
 Sophie can't stop smiling!  
 Joey and Lexie looking at each other - can't you tell we all just love each other?!
 Kaley's now in on the bunny ears.  Do you see Sophie's face?
 Yup, so do I.  
 Look Lacie!  A cute smile!  ;)  You can take this one!  







I'm sure there will be MANY more pictures like this ALL SUMMER LONG!  Hooray for best friends and Summer!  :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

GREAT pictures! Such cutie pa tooties!

I love Summer so much. :)

alanna said...

Looks like fun! Great photos Crystal. :)

Unknown said...

My favorite part is all of their tan lines.