Saturday morning, THIS is what I woke up to:
Jace and Sophie had decided to eat most of Thomas' cake, and make a huge mess with the flour from the pantry to the bathroom. I really could've buried them alive for this. I'm still trying to get over it! :) It took most of the morning to get it cleaned up and on with Saturday chores. I had to re-mop and Josh cleaned the bathroom. (Both of which were already done once this week!) I have no pictures of the naughty little toddlers because they were separated and sitting on their own beds. It is amazing to me how they come up with these naughty things! Oh well. It's documented, and I'm over it. :) Until today, when I came inside from gardening and they had polished off the rest of Thomas' cake, leaving crumbs on the floor starting in the kitchen all the way up to the play room. Heaven help me. :)


3 comments:
Okay I am so loving these pictures. Good think Jace and Sophie are so stinkin' cute!! I love that they ate the cake! Love it!!
*thing* sorry!
The true meaning of "double trouble"
Post a Comment