Saturday, May 19, 2012

Random pictures

Here are just a few pics from off my phone:  

Sophie loves to play with the little orange cars.  Janessa gave her a cup of ice one hot day last week, and she was in heaven!  
 The other day when we were walking home from school, the boys caught a snake!  It happens quite often, but I documented this time.  :)Parker and Max are the snake seekers, and then they let everyone else hold, pet or stare at the snake.  :)





 So don't faint or anything, but I have started running.  I don't know if I enjoy it yet, but it's exercise.  I've gone a few times in the morning before the kids get up, and it is lovely.  I love to see the sun coming over the mountains first thing.  I also like going at night though too.  It is a good release at the end of the day.  I can go right after the kids go to bed and feel mostly human by the time I get home.  :) I'm not training for anything, or really even working on speed.  It's just something I am learning to like to do.  :)

No comments: