Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sunday with Cousins

Sunday after church, we ventured up to Kaysville to be with family.  Staci, Dave and Co. are moving this week to Texas.  We're quite sad about it.  :(  We love having cousins so close.  Here are a few pictures from the day.
 Thomas can now do the monkey bars by himself.  




 Grandma and Grandpa had just gotten back from Disney World with Teeples, and brought back Baby Bentley!  This is Chalae's youngest, and it was our first time meeting him.  Everyone was thrilled to hold a baby!  








 Grandma and Grandpa brought back lollipops for all the kids.  

 We went on a walk and everyone took turns pushing Baby James in the stroller.




I am really going to miss seeing Stac at every gathering.  We get along so well, and there is never a dull moment.  I was thrilled to get Staci as a sister-in-law when I got married.  Really I was just thrilled to get sisters-in-law!  Now all of them will live far away.  Glad I still have Rach and Kassy.  :)  Staci inspires me to be a better mother and person.  We are so similar in a lot of things, so I find myself saying, "If she can do it, so can I!"  I hope she keeps up her blog so I can continue to be inspired from afar!  :)  Love you Stac, Dave, Dallin, Porter and James!  Good luck on your new adventure!

No comments: