Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter Saturday Fun!

We have done the Spanish Fork city Egg Hunt for a few years now.  It is usually pretty crazy, but it is always fun!  Last year, I lost Soph for a few minutes after the egg hunt, so this year I planned ahead.  I put a big yellow smiley face balloon on me and a balloon on each of the twins.  It worked perfectly. I was pretty proud that it was my very own idea, and it worked!  
My favorite part was seeing their balloons bobbing out there in the field.  After the short egg hunt, I could see their balloons find each other out in the field and start heading toward me.  As soon as I could see their faces, I could tell they were counting eggs.  Sophie carefully pulled a few out of her basket and shared with her brother.  My eyes filled with tears.  Such sweet kids.  They looked up and saw me and started waving and ran toward me.  So sweet!  

 Opening eggs to see if we had any "magic papers."  Thomas had 5 magic papers.  He got 3 big candy bars, a huge thing of bubbles, and a basket.  

Then we were off to Sandy for some more Easter fun!  
 Putnam cousins!  We love Brookie Bear!
















 We went to Kaysville next!  We had another fun Easter hunt and dig there!  Here's the Cox Cousins!
 Baby Zoey - who really isn't much of a "baby" anymore!  She walks and is everywhere!  She is pretty darling!




 Grandma and Grandpa buried a treasure for each kid in a spot for them.  







I made cupcakes for our cupcake walk.  It was my first time making a buttercream frosting, and I loved it!
We let the kids splash in the hot tub for a bit too.  We really can't wait for Summer when we can swim in the pool with cousins!



No comments: