Today was the Kindergarten Zoo field trip! I was nervous to go because I sent Jace and Soph on a field trip with their preschool class with out me! And, Kaley had her Hershey Track meet over at the high school - it is a track meet for all the schools in Spanish Fork. More on those other two events soon. :)
My little group of girls - Bells, Libbs, Maddie and Neeve.
It was chilly in the morning, but the sun was out! The animals were all out and about! The tiger is first up!
Best thing about going with a girl group - pictures at every photo op!
We got a kick out of this orangutan climbing on the door!
The new lions are getting used to their new home! Hopefully next time we go, we will see them!
The field trip is always a fun one! It was super busy! I ran into Michelle - a BYU roomie - at the Zoo! Such a fun surprise!






No comments:
Post a Comment