After our quick lunch break at the car, we ran back in to make it to the dolphin show! We really ran! Danielle and Dave saved us some seats down close, but only me and the twins with T fit down there. Josh and the girls were at the very top.
This show did not disappoint! It was very theatrical, and they had divers that jumped from high up into the water. The whole things was very cool!
Check out this costume!
He actually jumped up on that black dolphin's nose and dove into the water!
This "princess girl" (as Sophie called her) rode on these two dolphins! After which Sophie exclaimed that she wanted to be that pink princess girl! Me too!
We went into the aquarium next and saw all kinds of tiny fish and turtles.
The next show we saw was the Seal Show. Jace was really cracking me up with the things that he giggled at. He has the funniest little sense of humor!
This guy was the "warm up" act. He was quite funny! The kids were all laughing at him. I thought he really did a good job!
Then the seals came out.
We went into the shark exhibit next. I love seeing them swim! So cool!
A quick stroll through the stinky penguins!
We watched this white whale for a bit, but he didn't seem to be doing anything.
I couldn't believe how funny looking this walrus was!
Here is the white whale swimming now! He just swims slowly!
Dave and I took Kaley, Thomas and Bella on Journey to Atlantis ride. It was the kids' first really roller coaster experience. We've done the smallish ones at the carnival when it comes to town, but this was BIG time. The twins waited with Josh and Danielle at the bottom. They had fun getting splashed by the water from the ride!
If you click on these pictures to make them bigger, I'm sure you could zoom in to see some pretty funny faces on these kids! Too funny! I don't think I will ever forget the screams that came out of Thomas and Kaley! :)
By the end of the ride, Soph was soaked! (And loving it!)
So was this dude!
We waited to Dave could ride the Manta coaster, and Jace couldn't stand his wet shoes, so he left them in the middle of the sidewalk sun to dry. :)
There's Dave in the back!
Family photo!
We ate dinner at Panda Express that night and headed back to the hotel for some swimming!
Best Friends.
I forgot to add this picture at the beginning of Sea World - this was their "mugshot" picture for if any of them got lost. I would have a pic to show the Sea World workers who to look for. Luckily I didn't have to use it! :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment