Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring Break - The Drive and The Beach

We took the kids to San Diego for Spring Break this year!  It was such a fun trip, and I'm still a little sad that it isn't Summer yet.  We just enjoyed our time together so much.  We left Sunday morning at 8:30 am.  We listened to Conference in the car.  I had SO many things for the kids to do in the car to pass the time.  Here's our snack necklaces!

 We let the kids use the headphones for a movie.
 Danielle and Dave met up with us in CA!  It was so fun to have them there!  The stayed at a different hotel, but we did a lot together!  It was so fun to have my sister with me!  We went straight to the nearest beach when we got there!  Mission Beach was a favorite!  

My kids were hilarious with the beach!  They all have been longing for the day they got to see the ocean - and it was finally here!  Everyone was thrilled!  The beach did not disappoint!



 The sunset with the silhouettes were perfect!





 This girl could LIVE at the beach!




 The twins were cute to watch - they loved running from the waves!









 T got caught by a wave and was soaked!  
Not too long after that, Sophie was caught by a wave too.  She didn't handle it as well...  We left right after that!  

2 comments:

Haley said...

I'm drooling over these pictures! San Diego is my very favorite part of California. I'm so glad your kids enjoyed the beach! It is snowing here today, so I'm living vicariously through these pictures. :)

Unknown said...

You guys are always doing such awesome things as a family! I love how much you travel. The pics look amazing, glad you had such a fun time.