Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More Spring Break - Making Memories

 Friday, we had planned to go to Thanksgiving Point to see the tulips there.  It was chilly, and there weren't very many tulips out yet, but we still loved being there together!  I was brave and let the twins just roam free sans stroller!  I don't do that very often because it feels like alot more work!
 But they loved it!
 I love the millions of pictures that I have to take to try to get a good one with everyone looking...Most of the times, there still isn't a good one!  





 Kaley really is the best helper!  She is so funny about helping - she tells me that she should be the mom. Some days, I think I just might let her!  :)





 Hey!  There's a decent one!  :)  
 Rolling down the hill...
 Me and my baby girl.
 They were spraying some flowers above us with a loud hose machine, so I didn't have a prayer at catching Jace's attention for a picture.  :)  
 After the tulips, we took the kids up to Kaysville to play with Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Trish for the day/night.  Josh and I had a nice long date, and a night away at the Armstrong Mansion downtown, thanks to Trish!  We had a lovely time away, and the kids really didn't mind that we were gone.  Jace was funny when we got back.  He was being held by Grandpa when we came in.  He wouldn't even come to me.  And when he did, he started crying and wanted Grandpa back!  It kinda broke my heart!  A while later, he came running up to me with a big grin and a "MA!", and everything was fine.  :)  
Us at Memory Grove - the blossoms there are beautiful right now.  

THANKS to the Coxes for giving us a looonnnggg nice date and night away!!!  

No comments: