Thursday, April 07, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for a few days of sunshine this past week.  We have loved being outside and seeing all the signs of Spring!  I feel like a different person after getting to play outside with the kids.  

I am thankful for Zumba.  This class provides me with all kinds of things: good stories, great friends, loud music, smiles, sweat, an excuse to get out of the house, and exercise!  I just love it!  

I am thankful for General Conference.  It is always nice to hear from our Prophet and the Apostles. 

I am thankful for Costco.  That place is a money sucker, but I just love it!  This week, I vamped up our dinner meals with a little help from Costco.  We had Costco muffins one night and chicken salad sandwiches on Costco croissants another.  Just the refresher I needed to help me keep making dinner.  :)

1 comment:

Jack and Charlene said...

We are Thankful for Your Thankful Thursday Posts. Hugs