Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that this week is Spring Break!  I have had so much fun with the kids, just hanging out, doing fun stuff, doing our Spring Cleaning, making yummy treats, eating yummy treats and just being friends.  They have all done really well playing together with minimal fighting.  We have had some pretty fun times and made some fun memories!   

I am thankful for my kids.  We have become re-acquainted with each other this Spring Break.  I just love how close they all are, and what good little friends they are.  We sure have fun together!

I am thankful for a date this weekend!  Josh and I get to get away for a date tomorrow/Saturday!  I am excited to stay at the Armstrong Mansion!  I might even get to sleep in!!! 

I am thankful for my family!  I had so much fun with my Mom and sisters today!  What would I do without them?

I am thankful for a project.  I am working on the kids bathroom, and it is quite a project for me.  I am trying some new things, and I hope that they turn out cute!  I'm sure I'll brag to the blogging world if they do!  :)

No comments: