Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for fun family outings.  We went to the Tulip Festival again on Wednesday night, and had a blast!  I made banana bread for our picnic dinner.  The kids loved it!  I love these memories!

I am thankful for a friend who texted what I needed to hear in a minute of depression.  :)  Girlfriends are the best!

I am thankful for a fun day!  I helped in Kaley's class this morning.  It is the last time I will help this year.  She was VERY concerned that they wouldn't need mommy helpers in 1st grade.  Her teacher assured her today that they will!  She couldn't be more thrilled!  I had fun doing a bunny basket craft with the kids today.  Then, Thomas wanted to walk to pick up Kaley from school, so we did!  It was warm enough for just a jacket, and it was nice to feel the burn while walking to the school.  Last of all, Kaley's school had a Mommy Daughter Bowling Night tonight!  We went and had SO MUCH FUN!!!  It was fun to just have Kaley/Mommy time.  Love that girl!  She is such a funny kid!  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

First grade? FIRST GRADE?! I don't think I can handle this. I love those wee ones!

Unknown said...

Um, that was supposed to be KJ... not Aaron. Although, Aaron loves your wee ones, too! :)