Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dirty Laundry

 Dear Readers, 

As you must know, doing laundry at my house is no small feat.  Add to the usual laundry all the dirty blankets, jackets, towels and things from a trip and it is quite amazing.  Last night, I did 3 loads of laundry before bed.  Today, my washer/dryer have been going since 7:30 am, and it is still going now at 9:30 pm.  Non Stop!  If I could give my washer and dryer a cookie, I would!  Not only did I WASH all the laundry today, but I also FOLDED all of it!!!  Ta Da!!!!  I had to take a picture (which never does it justice) of all my hard work for today!  My bed is just the right size that everyone has a spot on the bed.  
 The only thing I did not do today was fold the socks.  My lovely laundry helpers will do that tomorrow for their "laundry" chore.  Do you SEE that basket of socks?!  It's full!  And, can you see all the dryer sheets on the floor?!  That's one per load - not counting the ones I threw away!  
 This is the ironing pile, that will inevitably be left for another day in the not-so-near future.  :)  
Now that I am done, I can relax and eat some popcorn!  :)  Laundry is done for another week!  :)  

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I. HATE. LAUNDRY. PERIOD!!!!!!

Marissa does her own now, so that has helped things TONS at our house. :)

You are so organized!

Haley said...

You actually folded your laundry the same day as you washed it? What an interesting idea ... I will have to consider doing that.

Chelle said...

Crystal, I am amazed that you can keep up with laundry AT ALL, b/c I feel quite a sense of accomplishment when I'm done with it for the week and my family is not even half your size. I really don't know how you do it all, but you always seem to do it with such grace! You were born to be Supermom!

Kris said...

You iron?!? Wow, you are amazing. I don't even know how to use the iron. jk. That is why I bought that downey wrinkle reducer spray, works like a charm!! You need to come do all my laundry!!