Our kids do the funniest things every day. The only way I can remember these moments is if I take a picture. Josh was laying on the floor playing on his phone and Jace came right up and squeezed himself right into Josh's arms. :)
This is for those of you who think that my house is always clean. :) Kaley, Thomas and Bella were playing with the kitchen set one day and the twins were bugging them. So the emptied out the toy closet and made the "Baby Area" for them. It worked! The twins didn't bug the big kids!
The other day, a friend came to the door for a minute. I was in the middle of gathering things for dinner and left the pantry door open for a minute. Jace and Sophie had emptied half a shelf by the time I went back into the kitchen! Look at Sophie's tall tower! Stinkers!

2 comments:
Thanks for posting a messy house pic. It's nice to see you're not TOTALLY perfect all the time! :) I am so sad I missed you at Lindsey's reception. I saw Haley and she said you'd already left. Bummer! It's been way too long.
Ha!! I love it. Just goes to show what a busy lady you are to keep everything looking so fantabulous. :) You are such a good mommy, Crystal. I LOVE watching your optimism and upbeat enthusiasm!
Post a Comment