Thursday, July 19th Linz and Brian were sealed in the Manti Temple! It was a lovely day and a perfect wedding. Josh was out of town, so Danielle came down to watch my kids so I could spend the day with Linz and her family. I just absolutely LOVE weddings, and this one was no exception. Linz looked beautiful!
Us Girls giving Linz more hugs!
This one's for you KJ. We missed you! A party just isn't the same without you Girl!
Linz and Brian had a ring ceremony before the luncheon. You can tell these two love each other! My favorite part of their ring ceremony was when Brian's mom was talking about these two. She was talking about how Brian is a builder, and works in construction and fixing things. She said how he helps Linz with her sets for the high school plays. What made me giggle is when she said how they both know how to use power tools, although they disagree on the brand! Ha! :) We know these two will build a great life together!
My crew at the reception that evening. The backyard/park the reception was in was gorgeous!
Now for the sad part. I had to say goodbye to one of my dearest friends. She and her family have since moved to Durham and off to school at Duke. Haley and I have been friends since 2001 as freshman at BYU. We were randomly put in an apartment with 4 other girls. Who would have know that 3 of those 6 would become life long BFFs?! There are SOOOO many fond memories I have from our BYU years. Then, there are the dating/working/married years! Oh my, we have had a lot of fun! We pick right up where we left off every time we get together. She is a sister to me in *almost* every sense of the word. In this stage of life, we share mommy stories, crazy neighbor gossip, family stories, and what we are reading. I will miss having her close. I feel left out now that the other parts of The Triangle are off exploring the world. For now, I can hope to see them when they come home to visit their families. :)








1 comment:
I love you! I will miss our get togethers, but we'll definitely still stay in touch!
Post a Comment