Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Redfish Lake - Family Pictures

 Day 3 started with MANY family pictures.  These are just my favorites.  :)  Trish took our pictures, and she took about 200!  So you have to know that I did narrow them down a bit!  I love the way they turned out, and really can't decide which ones to print in BIG for my home!  Enjoy!!!!



 Kaley is so cheesy!










 You have to look at my face in this picture!  I look like I am on a ride at Disneyland!  This is totally how I feel about my life!  It's a roller coaster, and I am just enjoying the ride!  :)




 Grandma and Pop Pop with the grandkids!












 Drew and Emily


 Clarissa and Danielle



 The Girls




 I love these ones of the Kids.  





 I don't know what they're all looking down at, but it must be interesting!  

 I love these log ones!


 PERFECT!  I just love this one!  It melts my heart!

 I like this candid one of Kaley, Jace and Josh.




There you have it!  Any favorites?  :)  They are ALL my favorites, so we'll see how many I really print!  

4 comments:

Steph said...

it's impossible to choose! first of all, you are so gorgeous, cousin. I just have to tell you that you look like a million bucks! I love all the pictures and can't wait to see them plastered all over next year's family calendar!

I can't wait to see you at Alysia's wedding in a few weeks :) Big hugs!

Bob said...

What a photogenic family! Thank you for sharing your Redfish adventures, Crystal.

alanna said...

These are AWESOME Crystal! I love photos of your adorable family. :)

Haley said...

#4 is my favorite! You all look so cute! Great pictures!