Monday, December 05, 2011

7 Years Old!!!

I can't believe that my Kaley Bug is 7 years old today!  She has been so excited for her birthday!  She kept asking me all morning if she was 7 yet.  I don't know what she was waiting for, but I told her she really is 7 now!  She had lots of fun celebrating all weekend with her grandparents.  Today, I went to her school to eat school lunch with her - pepperoni pizza.  Thomas came along too since he was already  there and just getting out of school.  She wanted me to stay for recess, but I didn't bring my coat.  :)  I love that she loves having me around.  She is such a sweet girl!  
Last week, I took her to the sugar beet factory by our house and took some pictures.  Then we went up to BYU campus to snap a few more.  She was more than happy to play along! She is such a beautiful girl!  So photogenic, and loves to change clothes.  :)  Enjoy!
















 I think this one is my favorite!  :)  





 Here's the rest of our crew.  :)
Here are a couple flash backs from 7 years ago.  Kaley made me a mother.  The bond I have with her is extra special because she was my first baby.  I was so young.  She was a perfect little baby straight from Heaven.  

 Our first Christmas card.  Man!  We were SO young!  


Happy Birthday to our early Christmas present from 7 years ago!  We sure love you!

3 comments:

alanna said...

Cute! She's such a beautiful young lady. :)

Michelle said...

1st off - YOU. LOOK. EXACTLY. (and I mean exactly!) THE. SAME!!! Gorgeous lady. :)

2nd - those pictures of Kaley are beautiful! Her sweet spirit really shines through in those shots. I love her amazing hair!

Happy Birthday to a cutie-pie 7-year-old!

Haley said...

I love her long hair! It's so pretty! Good job on the pictures.