I am always disappointed at how our pictures of the Christmas tree turn out every year. So this year, I found a way to get a better turn out. I had to fiddle a bit with my camera, use a tripod and bribe the children, but it worked! I love the way they turned out!
This picture reminds me of How The Grinch Stole Christmas, when all the Whos down in Whoville start singing and singing! If I knew how to spell the words they were singing, I would put them <here>.
And just a couple more of my babies - who are really not babies, but trying toddlers right now. :)
Kisses from Brother Bear.
Kisses from Sister Bear.






2 comments:
Great job Crystal. I love these. Low lighting is really difficult...add 5 children and I'm super impressed. :)
Oh I love these! How perfect! The kids can't wait to play with "Thomas and the kiddos" again. Hope you are 100% again soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment