My Sophie really is a silly girl. She loves to push any animal, dolly or toy in her stroller. On this day, she was showing me her bunny all wrapped up and ready for a walk.
On Tuesday, Thomas had his Elf Party at school. I went and helped in the classroom for it. Lyss came down and played with the kids.
They made little sugar cone trees too. :)
Christmas break began on Wednesday with an early out day for school. We still had a few things left to do on our Christmas Fun List, so we started working on it! We made sticker snow globes.
Jace was throwing up and sick on Wednesday, so he just hung out drinking water and watching Mickey Mouse Club House.
Thursday, he was feeling better and ready for fun! Glad it was just a 24 bug! We went on a walk that afternoon to take around a few things for Relief Society. It was freezing! We came back and had hot chocolate.
Then, we made some sugar cookies and decorated them!
My silly Sophie Del.
Thursday night, we went to see the Festival of Lights here. I tried to take a picture of the kids in the car, and shocked them with my bright flash.
I snapped a few of our favorites:
Friday morning, the kids were such good workers, so I let them watch a show in the morning. Here's K and T snuggle up watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates. :)
Again, Sophie and her "style." She had clothes on under her Princess nightie, but HAD to wear the nightie on top. And of course, a coat. :) She cracks me up! Don't forget to notice Kaley's flip flops on her feet.
Then I had all sorts of painting crafts planned for us this day. When I told the babies that they had to stick their hands and feet in the paint, this was the reaction I got! "NOOOO!" "Yucky!!!"
But we did it anyway, and they had fun!
I absolutely ADORE this picture of Jace!!!
Although the paint is washable, the kids thought it was funny that it turned their feet reddish for a bit.
I love the blurriness of the background things in these photos!!! Love my new camera!!!
Then we made our gingerbread houses. I bought a kit for the big kids and attempted to make graham cracker ones for the twins.
I love this one with all their little hands in there helping. :)
Our finished projects! :)




































1 comment:
Your Sophie is hilarious! I think she's got some KJ in her. :)
Post a Comment