Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day!!!

 Our Christmas morning started super early!  Everyone was up and ready to start by 6!  Geeze! I can't wait til they want to sleep in!  






 The kids were thrilled to see so many presents and BIG things hidden near by!  They started with stockings!






Kaley was starving from being sick the day before, so she ate her toast while everyone else ate candy.  :) (if you are wondering why there are dark shady spots in some of the pictures, it's because I am still learning how to use my new camera.  Apparently, my hand gets in the way of the flash alot.)

KALEY - this girl got pretty much every thing she wanted this year!  Make up, Barbies, books, clothes.  :)





THOMAS - Josh had the most fun shopping for this guy this year.  He is so easy to please and loved everything he got!









BELLA - She is also quite easy to please.  She just wants everything her big sister gets.  :)




JACE - He perfected his surprise face this year.  Such a cutie!

 I also loved how everything he got, he had to run over and show Thom-o what he got.  Love brothers.









 He loved his RC car, and would shimmy-chase it across the kitchen floor.  


SOPHIE - This girl is all HAM!  She loved everything she got!  All it had to be was pink, princess or girly.  :)



 I made the girls little bags this year, and Sophie LOVES hers!



A FEW MORE: The twins got their own scooters this year!  :)


 Our Big kids got a Razor electric scooter to share!  They were thrilled!




 Josh and I built the kids a Barbie house this year.  Josh was a super dad!  I am amazed with his skills!  The girls have loved it!
 I made the boys a teepee this year.  :)





SANDY - Christmas Afternoon.  I didn't get any cute pictures of us all dressed up for church!  I was so mad!  But, we did go to church, I played the piano for a choir number, and then we were off to Sandy!  














 Grammie found a bunch of doll house furniture at DI, and gave it to the kids.  :)
 Lyss bought the kids a sled.  Now if only it would snow....
 Drew and Em gave us a couple of games and some treats!
JOSH:  Josh is a hard one to shop for.  Not only because everything he wants is BIG things, but also because he monitors the bank accounts like crazy!  So I had to be sneaky this year.  Mom and Dad went in on his gift with me.  We bought him an......



 IPAD!!!!!!





 Then we ate dinner, and hung out.  We snuggled....
 Read stories....
 Did puzzles....
 Watched Elf....
 Hung out....
 And ate ice cream!








What a Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: