Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Little Ballerinas


 Saturday morning, we were baking again!  We made 50 cupcakes and a couple batches of cookies for the Dance Recital that afternoon.  :)  Here are my helpers!


 Then, we took a break and watch Home Alone.  My kids love this movie!  They really only like to watch the "booby trap" part.  So it's only like a 20 minute movie!  :)  




 Then, we got all gussied up for the Dance Recital!  :)  We pulled the girls' hairs into a bun, and put a little make up on them!  :)  Enjoy the eye close ups of my lovely ladies.  :)  (I love my new camera!!!)  (Thank you to my Hubby!!!)
 When we were getting ready, I noticed that Kaley's tooth really looked like it was going to fall out on her next bite!  So we wiggled it right out!!!  "All I want for Christmas is my 2 Front Teeth!!!"

 These next few are of the girls while I am playing with settings on the camera.  :)  Aren't they beautiful girls?!







 The Recital was at the Library this year.  It was the cheapest place by far.  It was nice and cozy. :)  We ended up having a recital for each class, since I don't think we could have fit all the excited families into just one.  

I love the way Bells looks when she is bent in half putting on her ballet shoes.  Please let her stay this little.  
 This is the first class.  They are all about 3 years old, and just darling!  





 Here is Kaley and Bella's class.  They are getting their "prep" talk outside before they start!  


 Twirling to find her spot.  :)  It's really quite a beautiful entrance!  They danced to "I See the Light" from Tangled.  

 Bella's turn!  She was SO focused on finding her name tape on the floor.  I'm surprised she didn't fall over!  




I love the way Kaley looks in this picture!  She looks so graceful!  


 Under the bridge and then bow!  :)

 Their next song was a Justin Beiber song - "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town!"  Kaley came skipping out first!  You'll have to watch for Bella's facial expressions on this one!  She was HILARIOUS!!!








 Kaley, of course, did every movement perfectly!  What a doll!














 Oh.  My.  Word.  Did your heart just melt?  Mine did.  Sisters.  



These next few, I don't remember taking - Must have been Josh.  Here are more of my cute kids.  Sophie plays dress up daily.  She cracks me right up! 






Well, that's the end of our busy weekend!  :)  I am so proud of our girls!  They did so good on their performance!  

2 comments:

Haley said...

I love that Sophie is watching the movie in a suit jacket of some sort. Classy girl!

Kris said...

Oh my gosh the cuteness is ridiculous and Soph's suit jacket darn near killed me, HILARIOUS! Bella's facial expressions are the best. Your kids are so stinkin' cute!!