After some time inside and off our feet, we headed over to the Murray's for a camp fire and fireworks. Lacie shared a million Snaps with us, and we were glad! :) (Thanks again!) Enjoy the pictures from our Festivities!
This girl has some serious sass sometimes! But, gosh, she is sure beautiful! My bronze beauty Kaley!
Thomas' faces never cease to surprise us! This boy was LOVING all the pyrotechnics from the night!
The Murray and Cox kids.
The next sequence of pictures was purely by chance. I was taking a picture of Jace and Sophie, and got this one:
Then they heard our neighbor with his fireworks a few doors down - turn the heads:
Oh! It is so pretty! :) I LOVE their faces! Can you believe I caught that moment of awe?! I just love that I captured the shock on their faces.
Such silly faces! They loved eating their cookies and marshmallows!
Doing the smoke bombs
Kaley was laughing pretty hard at this point. I'm pretty sure it was just out of exhaustion. As her Mom, I can tell that this laugh is also one that could turn to tears at any second. :) Glad none of that happened this night.
After a little bit, the Warners came over to join us too. Here's Bells with Libbs.
Jace was thoroughly entertained with the firework display!
My big boy. Thomas was a part of the lighting brigade this year. He had his own lighter stick and lit quite a few fireworks this year.
As it was getting darker, a few of Josh's scouts came over. They helped light up the finale show. It was hilarious to watch the "big boys" (aka Dads) orchestrate the Finale. :)
What a fun 4th we had! We are so lucky to have such good friends and neighbors to share such an important holiday with! Thanks to the Murrays and Warners for a fun filled night!

















No comments:
Post a Comment