For those of you who don't know, Josh was called to be the Scoutmaster a couple months ago for our ward. It has been an adjustment for us, but he is doing well! These are just a few pictures from one of their hikes. He is liking working with the young men and likes the other leaders. He is nervous for next week, as he is heading off to Scout Camp for a whole week (Monday-Saturday). Pray for us! :)


1 comment:
So on Friday I was doing my weekly grocery shopping trip at Walmart. I finally got all my goods and we were all on the brink of a meltdown. Abby was fussing, Izzy was begging for treats and I was horrified at how much my grocery bill was. I was seriously about to get nasty, and then I said to myself (no kidding), "Haley, just channel your inner Crystal. Be like Crystal." And then I smiled at the cashier, kissed Abby and grabbed Izzy a treat. Life is better when I channel my inner Crystal. LOVE YOU.
Post a Comment