Monday, July 23, 2012

How we survived...

It was a long week while Josh was gone, but we did it!  :)  I really didn't take very many pictures while he was gone.  We only did a couple of fun things, and I didn't take the camera to them.  :)  One of the evenings, we went to Isaac's (our neighbor friend) championship baseball game.  It was fun to watch the "big" (10 year old) boys play.  His dad is the coach, and his mom is my BFF, so we were excited for the show!  The kids had fun watching and running around.  It was the perfect way to wear them out so they'd sleep good!







 I don't even remember what else we did that week.  I know we went to Seven Peaks twice and played outside lots.  Here are the happy kids with their dad!  They were so proud of the poster they made for him.

Josh does have a few pictures that he took, so I will have to post them as soon as he takes them off his phone.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Whoa. I think you deserve a medal for having to do it all yourself for a week! Jared was gone for four days and I was ready to shoot myself by the end. And I only have three. :)