Thursday, July 19, 2012

Island Park - part 2

Friday started out on the beach again.  :)  There was a nasty big fish that had washed ashore and the kids were enthralled with it.  T also found a dead crawdad, so that was exciting.  


 The kids also took quite a few Rhino rides with anyone that would take them!



 Jace's favorite spot was right in front.  :)

Thomas was so thrilled - on this trip he caught his first snake!  A few minutes later, he was bit by his first snake!  :)  He was fine, but it sure did give him a good scare!

We also brought the fishing stuff on this trip.  Thomas was so excited to fish!  Right as we were walking down to the lake, I stepped on a nasty looking nail/tack and it punctured the ball of my foot.  I have to admit, I shed a few tears.  When we got home, I had to have a tetanus shot.  Yea.  







I love this picture with Josh and the boys.  So sweet.




2 comments:

Haley said...

I love Thomas' hair! It is seriously WHITE.

Emily said...

I left a message on your facebook, but I'm not sure if you've seen it. I was wondering where you guys went to go on that little hike that you posted about on the fourth of July. We're coming into town and looking for little outdoorsy things like that since it's way too hot to be outside hiking right now in Vegas. Thanks! Adorable pics!