It was a super hot Saturday, and we decided to go buy a couple new wet toys! We got a slipin' slide and a rainbow squirter thing. The kids had fun getting wet and playing.
Sophie runs to the edge of the slipin' slide, then gets down and army crawls all the way to the end. :)
Jace runs down to the end and then splashes in the puddle at the end.
I am a little insecure about these photos, but here they are anyway. The rainbow thingy wouldn't stay up, so I had to stand there and hold it up. Which means I am in a few pictures...in my swim suit. Don't judge. :)
With all the fires in Utah right now, our sunsets have been incredible. They make everything look neon and glowing. Especially my flowers. These are with no flash, although it looks like there was.
Amazing. We have been praying for rain and for those brave firefighters fighting the fires.


1 comment:
Oh, I miss Utah summers! There is nothing better! And I love your swimming suit. You are a foxy mama. :)
Post a Comment