First day of school 2015 has come and gone! It was a super rough one for Mom! The twins started 1st grade, Bella - 2nd, Thomas - 4th, and Kaley - 5th. I had the hardest time sending the twins to school ALL day! I really got used to having them home with me! I have found that the plus side of twins, is that there is no "caboose" in the family - no one child just left behind. The down side to that is that when those twins go to first grade, no one is left home with Mom! :( Lots of tears were shed.
Sweet Jace was nervous for school - he couldn't remember what it looked like, and what he liked about school. He cried when we put him to bed because he was "just sad." I think I need to rein in the tears next time!
We all survived the first day! I was ok and kept busy - I visited the school twice for birthday things with the twins. I went and got a pedicure and got my eyebrows threaded, so I felt like I had a good day too! It was so fun to have them come home with things to tell me and things to tell each other. Like the bird in the lunch room, and how they heard the twins' names on the speaker for their birthday. I think this year will be great! I will have to find some things to do to keep me busy - but don't worry, I was talked into being our PTA President Elect for this year! I am super excited to help out and learn new things! That just means next year I will be the president! It will be super fun, and I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment