Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Pink Streak Challenge

I am the secretary in the YW, but I basically belong to every group!  The Beehives had a challenge this Summer - complete 10 personal progress goals, read 6 conference talks, read 30 pages in the Book of Mormon, and a few other things.  If they all got it done by August, then the leaders would get a pink streak in their hair!  They have 2 leaders, but they also wanted me to do it too!  It was super scary!  I've never dyed my hair, so this was crazy for me!  Here's how the night went!
First Jami had to bleach my dark hair so you could actually see the pink!
 Here's Brooke - the advisor


 And Chris - the counselor over Beehives

 Avorie helped dye!



 My tiny streak!

You can see it way better when my hair is in a pony - I'll have to get a pony pic!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

That is so cool! What an awesome challenge. I bet the girls loved it and I'm sure their testimonies grew! The streak looks cute!