Thursday, August 06, 2015

Roomie Reunion

Haley was in town this Summer and we all got together (minus Kjersta) to have dinner.  I picked up everyone on my way up to Draper and we met Michelle.  We talked for a couple hours and caught up on all the good things.  I just adore these ladies!  There are very few people that I can just talk about anything with.  These are my girls - friends-more-like-sisters.  There is a special bond you have with someone that lives with you.  There are no boundaries or walls - you become family.  And we have kept these friendships going and they are a blessing to me!  Love you girls!!!!  



1 comment:

Chelle said...

It was such an awesome night! I always love talking to you. And I loved our pool date last week. We will have to have you all over for a BBQ sometime soon.