This year, we did a hike to the Beaver Ponds. Dad says we have done this hike before, but this was the first time I've done it, I'm sure! ;) We borrowed a back pack from Aunt Audra for Sawyer and off we went! It was probably a 2 mile hike in and 2 miles out! It was cooler weather, a little cloudy, but nice! (until we started getting poured on!) :)
The beautiful beaver ponds in the wilderness!
By the time we got to the ponds, it was sprinkling pretty good! But it was lovely, so we stayed for a few minutes to take in the beauty! I think I'll turn this one into a big printed picture!
By the time we got back to the cabin, we were soaked!!! There weren't very many dry spots on us!
A little later that day.... we took the pontoons out for a spin - it was cold, but we wanted to play! We bundled up and just expected a boat ride. Drew and Dave wanted to go jump off Jump Rock, so we headed that way.
Dad swam over there to climb the rock too.
Next thing you know! The sisters are up on the rock!
Then my little girls wanted to do it! I was shocked! So I hopped in, and caught them in the water. They did the lower rock :)
Josh did a great job of capturing the fun with pictures and video for me so I could enjoy the cold water and fun!
What was a rainy cold afternoon, turned into a fun, cold memory with family! The best kind!
No comments:
Post a Comment