Friday, March 11, 2011

FHE

Monday night's FHE was one that the kids look forward to every few months.  We talk about Samuel the Lamanite.  Josh tells the story, then we act it out.  We have been meaning to do it for a few weeks in a row, but I kept forgetting to buy the important marshmallows.  I had to snap a few pictures of what our FHE looks like with 5 little kids.  I know that it won't be like this for long.  They all sit on pillows and listen to the lesson.  Josh and I sit on the couch.  The part I don't have pictures of is where one of the kids stands on a chair and cries repentance (or in this instance "No Whining!" - it's adaptable!) to the people.  Then we throw marshmallows at Samuel.  It is always a hit, and quite hilarious to watch!  We have videos of the kids doing it, and we crack up everytime!   This time Jace and Sophie were making us laugh because they were gathering and shoving marshmallows in their mouths faster than they were being thrown!  Funny Babies!

Bella trying to help with Sophie's socks




Bella tipping Sophie over.  :)  These Babes make me laugh!  We may not always feel the Spirit, but we have fun!  :)

No comments: