Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for a family day.  Today we will bike ride, go to the Zoo and enjoy the nice weather!  Pictures to come!

I am thankful that Jace's stitches are healing his wound quickly.  What a scary thing that is turning out ok.  What a trooper!  

I am thankful for my sisters.  I just love our trips to the BYU library.  The kids love hanging out with their "cool" Aunts and listening to them tell all their latest stories.  They love running around on the grass with Aunt Ya Ya, and digging through Aunt Na Na's wallet.  

I am thankful for my Mom.  I don't know what we talk about everyday, but my day isn't complete without catching up on the latest with Mom.  It makes me laugh that she "takes me with her" while she shops.  It's like I get out of the house too, but not really.  :)  


No comments: