A few weeks ago, Kaley came down from quiet time and said that Bella shocked herself and she was crying. I brushed it off because Bella was supposed to be taking a nap, and I NEEDED her to take a nap. A few minutes later, Bella came down sobbing. She told me that she shocked herself. I gave her a once over, and couldn't see that anything was wrong. I thought she had just got a shock from the doorknob or something. Then I see the clippie in her hand. SHE HAD STUCK HER HAIR CLIP INTO THE ELECTRICAL SOCKET!!!!! How have I made it this far into motherhood and not had to deal with this yet?! Leave it up to Bella. Well, she survived, but I have no idea how bad it shocked her. I had to document the "first" for me with her burnt clippie. Needless to say, I have become strict again on outlet covers! I had lazily left a few off after I carpet cleaned the whole house, but they are all back on now!

3 comments:
So Scary!!! I have a really good friend that when he was little he stuck twizers in a light socket and it shocked him. He is in his 30's now but he acts only 3. He is now in a home. I am glad you put those back on. It scares me... Glad she is ok.
my friends brother... Sorry
OMGOSH. I am so glad she is okay. Poor little thing. That is so scary!
Post a Comment