Tuesday, March 08, 2011

My little ones

After Zumba on M, W, F, I strap the babies in the highchairs with toys and turn on Baby Einstein while I quickly shower.  They love this!  I had to snap a couple of pictures of them with their farm.  This toy is such a hit with these two!  I love watching Jace "arrange" the animals and farmers.  

Another thing I love is watching Bella play with the babies.  Jace and Sophie have a favorite book that will literally keep them enthralled for 20 minutes.  Bella LOVES to read it to them!  The other day, I came downstairs from laundry to find this scene.  Bella would ask them where the ball was, and they would point.  Next was the train, doll, baby, shoes, tiger, dog...etc.  She also prompts them to make the appropriate animal sound.  It is seriously precious to watch.  Next time, I think I will take a video.  :)

A couple weeks ago, Thomas had to go to a make-up day of preschool on a Tuesday.  I told Bella that it basically gave us a play day!  So I asked her what she wanted to do.  Like Mother, like daughter, she wanted to go shopping to the mall!  Request granted.  We went shopping and rewarded us with an ice cream cone at the end.  It was really a party day!  :)  The babies were sure fun to watch eating their ice cream.  Bella really had thought she had won the lottery!  We also only went in the stores that Bella wanted to go in.  So we went to Build a Bear, the Disney store, and any store that "smelled good."  :)  This girl has a thing for colognes and perfumes!  




1 comment:

Kris said...

Bella is going to be the best babysitter! She is such a good big sister to Jace and Sophie. I love how they are sitting around her while she reads. Too cute!