Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

 This week has been hard to think of things that I am thankful for.  I have sick kids.  Again.  Please can it be Spring now?  

I am thankful for March Madness.  It has given me something to keep my mind off the yucky weather and it always brings our families closer together.  :)  GO COUGARS!!!

I am thankful that a new Cafe Rio is going in Spanish Fork!!!  This could be a budget buster, but I am excited for it!  

I am thankful tomorrow is Friday!  The kids have been so excited to have a normal "Fry Day."  

I guess that's all I got for today!  

2 comments:

Steph said...

I'm glad you posted. Today was rough for me, but I'm thankful for an awesome cousin with a positive outlook on life :)

Laurie said...

Crystal, where is that Cafe Rio at? Do you know when it opens? I'll go with you any time. it's my pregnancy craving :)