
(I messed around with this one on my iPhoto program. I like the way some profession photographers bring out certain colors etc, so I thought I would give it a try... What do you think?)



Wow! My little baby is 6 months old today! Time is flying by too fast for me! I want to slow time down because Bella has by far been my easiest child! I realize that this is a direct blessing from my Heavenly Father because of the expectation He has for me right now! Bella is an amazing sleeper, great eater, and an all-around pleasure to be around! We are amazed at how easy going she is! Josh says that's just how 3rd children are! (He is the 3rd in his family.) He jokes with his Mom that he is her favorite child, and sometimes Bella is mine! :) My Primary friends are surprised at how quiet and entertained she is during Primary! She just sits in her car seat and is easily entertained by my keys, a fruit chew wrapper, or her binky. When she gets bored, she just falls asleep! Even in all the chaos! I think Heavenly Father knows that if I am to fulfill my calling, he needs to step in and help out with Bella (since Josh is teaching Gospel Doctrine or Elders Quorum every week). Bella is just a gem! I am lucky to be your Mom, sweet girl! We go in for Bella's check up next week, so watch for her stats!
6 comments:
With her precious name and special love from her 2nd GGMother, we know she is a choice spirit and has inherited that Great Grandmother's calm, kind, and loving personality.
Crystal, Our prayer are with you each day in your new calling and know Our Heavenly Father will sustain you. Hugs
easy baby girls are indeed the best. hurrah for us!
I have to agree with Josh, the third child is always the best (Jonathan and I were both the third). We joke around about that too.
I can't believe it's already been six months...you both look gorgeous ;)
Wow! I don't know how I got here, but I was blog surfing and found yours, and realized that I know you from the ward! She a super cutie for sure! I'm glad she's so good for you!
What a cutie! I am glad she is such a good baby, you deserve it! Good luck with the new calling! I loved the conversation with Kaley! What an adorable family you have!
Post a Comment