Here is my little Bella Rose! These pictures are just too cute! She is such a happy baby right now! I love her little smiles! She will finally giggle at me now! She is sleeping pretty good, and is loving the solids she's tried! She always puts a smile on my face!
Crystal...she's such a doll! I heard you guys had a fun cousin dinner for Briana's birthday. I'm sad that I missed out! We're excited to see everyone for Labor Day weekend, though.
How are you liking the Twilight books the second time around?? Do you think they're better? Let me know. I already pre-ordered Breaking Dawn from Amazon :) hehe.
I love love love your flag quilt from your 4th post... it's awesome. I might just have to sneak by and borrow it... that is if I actually knew where you lived :)
Congrats on your calling--you will LOVE Primary. And we can talk anytime about cub scouts--I have gained such a fire about it. Good luck with everything!!
don't you love this age? i was crazy about the first 6 weeks when they are tiny and just sleep in your arms no matter what is going on. then the 6th month came and i am in love again. the giggling and sitting is adorable.
glad your baby is good at sleeping, sienna is still lousy at it. but she makes up for it with being an angel in all other aspects of a baby's life.
10 comments:
She is sooo cute!
Crystal...she's such a doll! I heard you guys had a fun cousin dinner for Briana's birthday. I'm sad that I missed out! We're excited to see everyone for Labor Day weekend, though.
How are you liking the Twilight books the second time around?? Do you think they're better? Let me know. I already pre-ordered Breaking Dawn from Amazon :) hehe.
Keep in touch!
Crystal,
Congratulations on your new calling! Thanks for the posts and pictures...Bella is beautiful!
You made our day with sweet Bell Rose pictures. Her smile is adorable !! Give her a Hug from us.
Such a happy little girl! You guys are too cute!
I love love love your flag quilt from your 4th post... it's awesome. I might just have to sneak by and borrow it... that is if I actually knew where you lived :)
She looks so much like your son, I think.
Congrats on your calling--you will LOVE Primary. And we can talk anytime about cub scouts--I have gained such a fire about it. Good luck with everything!!
What a cutie! She looks just like you!
she looks like she tells lots of stories! happy, happy baby!
don't you love this age? i was crazy about the first 6 weeks when they are tiny and just sleep in your arms no matter what is going on. then the 6th month came and i am in love again. the giggling and sitting is adorable.
glad your baby is good at sleeping, sienna is still lousy at it. but she makes up for it with being an angel in all other aspects of a baby's life.
Post a Comment