Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Miss Bella Rose - 6 month pictures










Also, we had Bella's 6 month check up yesterday! Her stats are in!

Weight: 16.8 lbs (only gained .2 lbs since her 4 month appt) - 75th percentile
Height: 27 1/2 in - 95th percentile
Head size: 44 cm - 90th percentile

There you have it! Our little Bella Rose could be a tall girl! She is taller than Thomas was at this age! (We thought Thomas was a giant in all aspects, so I compare her to his size!) We are glad she is healthy and happy! She handled her shots like a pro! I am blessed to have little Bella in our family!

5 comments:

AngieVach said...

Bella is so stinkin cute! I love the pictures!

Lesley said...

Che bella ragazza! I guess saying bella Bella is a bit redundant, but she sure is beautiful! I'm sad that I won't be there for the Mads reunion. I've been singing Beati Quorum Via all day long...

Candida Marie said...

hurrah for baby pics.

sienna and bella are tough babes. sienna only cried for about 60 seconds about the shots and then was, it seemed, in an ever better mood than usual for the duration of the day!

Jenny and Al said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Wow, you have cute kids! I can't wait to see you on Saturday.

Staci said...

Okay- so I thought they were closer to the same, but I am glad that my little tanker really is big and I'm not just imagining that she weighs less. Allin was 17.9 at his 6 mo and 28 in and 45 cm, so looks like we are going to have tall kids- Dave is praying our inherited Cox height...:) Will you guys have time to drop by our new house on the way to Island Park? If it is more hassle than it's worth, don't worry about it...:) Love ya!