Thursday, July 31, 2008

Getting to know you...

I have had 4 people, yes 4, send me this 2008 version of getting to know your friends! There are a few different versions of this going around too, so I picked the least embarrassing questions! I figured I hadn't posted anything today, so I would let you into my world a little! Feel free to post your answers on your blog! I would love to get to know you too! :)


1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 8! I got to sleep in a little!

2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Diamonds!

3. WHAT IS THE LAST FILM THAT YOU SAW? I can't remember the last movie I saw at a theater! I did take my kids last week to see The Little Mermaid for free at the SF theater! Does that count?

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? American Idol, and Wipeout!

5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Cinnamon and sugar toast

6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Lynn

7. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? Honda Pilot

8. FAVORITE SANDWICH? Turkey

9. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? When people are condesending!

10. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? My Down East camis! I wear one every day!

11. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Tough question! I am anxiously awaiting the time that just Josh and I can go on a vacation! Our top three are New York, Hawaii and Russia.

12. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? Green towels.

13. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? No favorites!

14. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? somewhere close to family

15. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? Probably my sixteenth, because I was asked to Homecoming twice!

16. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? College football! One month left!

17. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? Who really knows how many people read my blog?!

18. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? n/a

19. THE PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST? anyone else who wants to kill 5 minutes on an interesting blog post!

20. FAVORITE SAYING? Be believing. Be happy. Don't get discouraged. Things will work out. President Hinckley

21. YOUR BIRTHDAY? September 7

22. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? I go in phases! In grade school, I was a morning person; in college, I was a night person; Now I think I am neither!

23. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 8

24. PETS? None! I will be surprised if we ever have pets!

25. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE? Hm, new and exciting...Bella is starting to cut teeth! That is exciting!

26. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? A teacher, a florist and MOM!

27. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I am good, just tired, and dreading a meeting I have to go to tonight.

28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Peanut butter M&Ms

29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? It changes with the seasons. Right now it's sunflowers

30. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? So many to look forward to this week! Friday, a date with my honey, Saturday, a Madrigal reunion! Tuesday a college roommate get together, and Thursday...Island Park! Yea!

31. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothin'!
32. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Fruit chews!

33. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Of course!

34. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Pink! It's my favorite color!

35. HOW IS THE WEATHER? Stinkin' hot!

36. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Cherry coke, but I am trying to stay out of that habit, so Root Beer!

37. FAVORITE RESTAURANT(s)? Goodwood

38. SIBLINGS? 2 sistas, 1 brotha, 5 sisters-in-law, and 4 brothers-in-law

39. FAVORITE Day? I love Fridays - even if I got nothing planned, it's just the excitement of the weekend!

40. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My baby Michelle.

41. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer!

42. HUGS OR KISSES? Both!

43. COFFEE OR TEA? Nope

44. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate
45. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I cry every time I hear my Primary kids sing I am a Child of God! So, Sunday!

46. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Maybe a ball or two that Thomas can't reach.

47. WHO IS THE FRIEND THAT YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? Gosh, I don't know!

48. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Presidency Meeting

49. FAVORITE SMELL? The smell of summer rain, springtime flowers, and baby lotion!

50. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Way too many things! I should be less afraid of things, now that I am a Mom, but I'm not! Josh teases me because I really am still afraid of the dark!

51. SALTY OR SWEET? I like to mix them! There's nothing like a Wendy's frosty with some french fries!

52. HOW MANY KEYS ARE ON YOUR RING? 4 - don't ask how many key chains are on my ring!

53. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? Kaley was born on December 5, 2004, so that makes it 3 years and almost 8 months! I love being a Mommy!

54 IN HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED? 7! Whoa!

55 DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? I think so!


No comments: